Friday, December 06, 2019

Help for Hanging in There!

They're here! Hooray! At last my own supply of my latest book has arrived. The publisher, 'Instant Apostle' (just add water? 😂) will make them available from the public date February 20th 2020. You can pre-order them for then on Amazon by clicking here or if you would like one right away, in time for Christmas, then email me at throughthestorms750@gmail.com. I can send it you with bank details or you can pay by PayPal. The books are £8.99 plus £1.75 p+p.

So many folk have been really encouraging me over this book during the two and a half years I have been writing it, and I am grateful. Thanks too for all your prayers and help over the 22 years of my battle with appalling pain and critical, life-threatening illness. My prayer is that this book will give sufferers of long-term 'storms' of all kinds, hope and encouragement too.

I wrote this book for people of all faiths and of none, although it would be impossible to tell my story without giving glory and credit to Jesus. I have been described recently as 'a walking miracle' and if that is the case, it did not come cheaply or easily. I feel immense compassion for folk in chronic pain and who face the dreadful aftermath of trauma. God has been good to me, and I hope this book will help you 'hang in there' a little longer, looking for light at the end of your tunnel too.